hotness discovered
Jun. 4th, 2010 09:54 pmlook at me update twice in one day, let alone in one month - or even season.
I have recently been finding myself being attracted to redheads. I have historically been almost exclusively attracted to brunettes (with a phase of blondes when I first came out) but now.....
redheads are totally hot! Pun not intended.
Sort of.







And I thought about posting another pic but it might make someone uncomfortable if he saw it, but hey - if he's cool with it I'll add it.
Possibly Probably not safe for work
I have recently been finding myself being attracted to redheads. I have historically been almost exclusively attracted to brunettes (with a phase of blondes when I first came out) but now.....
redheads are totally hot! Pun not intended.
Sort of.






And I thought about posting another pic but it might make someone uncomfortable if he saw it, but hey - if he's cool with it I'll add it.
no subject
Date: 2010-06-05 02:17 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-05 02:33 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-05 06:43 pm (UTC)Oh! and I know another hot ginger!
no subject
Date: 2010-06-05 09:00 pm (UTC)Heh. This reminds me of my sudden interest in southeast Asian men. Which was unexpected but AWESOME.